Terms and Conditions
- All rooms charges must be paid in advance at Dolphin House, at the time of check in..
- All extras over and above the bill to be settled at resort the at time of check-out.
By agreeing to make payments and/or accept confirmation note/voucher, guests implicitly agree all the following terms & conditions and are
aware of the clarifications and details provided as under:
- List of conditions when guest can be denied entry or forcibly evicted.
"Management reserves the right to refuse or grant admission".
- Guest arrive without an Identification (Drivers License, Passport) for those destinations that require guests to identify at the time of check in. may be denied the use of the room that either was booked.
- Hotels rooms are meant for a stay for visitors to the destination. However hotel rooms often get used by locals for Prostitution, "time out" by unmarried couples etc. Occupying hotel rooms by unmarried couples is illegal under Indian laws and therefore Dolphin House has a right to refuse entry or evict any guests on this ground.
- No illegal activity can be carried out in a Hotel Room. If found, Hotels may report to the police or more likely evict a guest immediately.
- To bring and smoke Hookah is not allowed.
- Local friends / visitors of the guests are not allowed to stay overnight in a hotel room with the guest. This may result into an immediate eviction.
- Guests arriving at the hotel or found any time during the stay completely drunk or not in a stable state to carry himself / herself in a dignified way, may be denied entry or forcibly evicted.
- Guests that for any reason create some sort of nuisance for other guests then at the request of other guests, hotel can evict a guest immediately.
- Any refusal to pay any charges at the hotel after using the service can result in eviction from the hotel & hotel may report to police.
- Any major damage to hotel property may result into compensation or report to police.
- Any scuffle with any staff member over any issue may result into an eviction.
Any refusal to adhere to rules and regulations of the hotels especially related to check out times can result into forced eviction from the hotel.